Court Reporting and Captioning at Home is in its fourteenth year providing excellence in realtime court reporting, closed captioning, and CART Providing education.
Our website is designed to provide the prospective court reporting student with as much information as possible about our trendsetting court reporting training program. Take time to visit each page in the navigation menu. The HOME PAGE is primarily devoted to just a few of our successful graduates, their experiences in training with our program, and their jobs as professional court reporters, closed captioners, and CART Providers.
About Linda Bland, President and Developer of the
Court Reporting and Captioning at Home Program
- Completed her Court Reporting Training in 5 Months
- Passed the RPR (Registered Professional Reporter Examination) administered by the NCRA twice, the first time shortly after completing training
- Registered Merit Reporter (260 words per minute) by NCRA examination as well as Registered Professional Reporter
(RPR) and Certified Program Evaluator (CPE) for the NCRA
- Served on the NCRA’s Test Advisory Committee (TAC) that develops the national RPR, RMR and RDR certification examinations, and the test she developed was chosen to be administered at the May, 2007 RPR examination
- Certified Shorthand Reporter (CSR) by testing in Illinois, Texas, and Tennessee
- Over 25 years’ experience as a professional realtime writer court reporter and court reporting and broadcast captioning educator
- Former Southern Association of Colleges and Schools team member and evaluator of SACs accredited Court Reporting Schools
- Former Owner and President of one of the largest NCRA-Approved Schools in the United States
- Developer and author of the state-of-the-art “Realtime Reporting and Captioning Theory,” which allows students to complete training much faster than old-fashioned, complex theories on the market today
- Developer and author of a unique and revolutionary speed building technique incorporated with the Realtime Reporting and Captioning Theory allowing the student to complete training much faster and more prepared to enter these careers than old-fashioned traditional methods
- Trained the first realtime court reporters in south Africa.
- Reported Bush v. Gore, 2000
- Committee Member NCRA CAPR Home Study Task Force 2007-2008
- Member of NCRA (National Court Reporters Association) since 1978
Court Reporting and Captioning at Home’s Graphic Video Tutorials, integrated with Multi-Media training materials, and unparalleled 365 day per year support from credentialed professionals, have made learning the realtime professions easier than ever. Let our students, and program completers, tell you about their experiences, and how our seven-day-a-week support from credentialed court reporters, captioners, and CART Providers has worked for them.
The THEORY PAGE may be the most relevant page you read. The “Realtime Reporting and Captioning” theory, with its Exclusive Graphic Video Tutorial, first ever Color Coded Theory Manual, and Professional Support, has revolutionized court reporting, captioning, and CART Providing training. Read this page carefully and learn how this unique, NCRA approved theory, will allow you to complete your court reporting training much faster, and give you a superior foundation to be the best in the realtime professions.
Court Reporting and Captioning at Home is a complete, comprehensive, court reporting online training program. When you join our program, you will have the best training materials available today. This includes the best computer aided transcription STENO MACHINE in the industry. You should not have to shop on your own for a Steno Machine, and that is why when you purchase our court reporting program a superior realtime steno machine is included. Read the STENO MACHINE page and learn more about the steno machine you will use for your court reporting training, and also use in any of the realtime court reporting jobs.
The CAREERS page helps you better understand all of the exciting, lucrative, in demand-careers we will train you for. After reading about these careers, if you have questions, feel free to call and speak to a credentialed court reporter, who will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Read the STUDENTS page and learn why our structured, easy to follow program, developed specifically for self study with support, court reporting, captioning, and CART Providing training is the best choice for your realtime court reporting, closed captioning, and CART Providing education.
The choice you make for your realtime court reporting school education will ultimately determine your success or failure in your training, as well as your career. Take time to read our entire website and see why Court Reporting and Captioning at Home is SUPERIOR, FASTER, and EASIER.
All CRAH programs are LICENSED TO THE ORIGINAL STUDENT for life. CRAH programs are licensed, NOT sold. Components of the CRAH program may not be sold, given, or in any manner transferred to another party. Once CRAH program components are shipped, they cannot be returned for credit or refund. STENO MACHINES are OWNED by the student and may be sold, traded or disposed of in any fashion by the student.